To our Shoppers Drug Mart beauty community,
In light of COVID-19, we have implemented proactive measures to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy. As the situation evolves, so too will our response. During this time, we remain committed to bringing you the best in beauty and customer service. Below are some of the ways we are realizing our mission.
- • As of June 1, 2020, we are accepting in-store returns once again. We are also waiving the $8 return fee for returns by mail, until further notice.
- • Customer returns are being held for two business days prior to processing return to prevent the potential spread of active virus on the returned merchandise and/or package.
Canada Post is experiencing high-level parcel volumes resulting in shipping delays. Your online order may be affected.
What our warehouse is doing:
- • Employees must stay at home if they are ill or experiencing any related symptoms.
- • Hand sanitizers have been added throughout the facilities.
- • Employees to complete a questionnaire to determine whether they have been in contact with friends or family recently returned from affected areas.
- • Ongoing attention to research pertaining to shelf life of the virus.
- • A detailed quarantine strategy should the virus be proven to survive more than one day on plastic or cardboard surfaces.
Thank you for your continued patience and trust in us during this unprecedented time.
Be well and stay safe,
Your Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Team